Terms and Conditions
Students should have been practicing Yoga for 2 years minimum and have a strong physical practice before they start the Eden Yoga teacher training course.
Included in the Eden Yoga Teacher Training course
• Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT and two 500 hour Yoga Alliance Professionals Teachers.
• A full manual, hand-outs, manuals and other appropriate paperwork.
• All necessary equipment to practise Yoga.
• The Teacher Training Certificate providing you pass the course and complete a minimum of 90% of the course.
The following is not included in the Eden Yoga Teacher Training
• Flights, accommodation and transport costs.
• Optional Insurance (Special rates are offered by Yoga Alliance UK Professionals)
• The Teacher training certificate (paying the fees do not guarantee you a certificate as you will
need to successfully pass all assignments and attend a minimum of 90% the course.)
• Yoga literature necessary for attending the course (See Course Syllabus).
• Lunch during course days.
Important points during the course:
• Student’s are required to be punctual and arrive on time.
• Students to be in good health and any injuries, medical conditions and all ailments must be reported.
• To have read and acknowledged the content of Eden Yoga Teacher Training “Code of Conduct”
• Minimum attendance is 90%
• If the responsible teacher feels the student has not reached the required standards on a specific module, a re-sit will be required. (Additional charges apply)
• Students are required to attend 30 lead Yoga classes during the course and also create a daily home practise, together with a props and sequencing journal. The journal should contain the content of practise along with personal experiences.
Booking and refunds
• A deposit of £500 is required to secure a place on the course and should be paid at the time of the booking. Deposit is non-refundable.
• The full fee should be paid no later than 30 days before the end of the course but instalments must be paid during the course.
• Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their
deposit will have priority.
• Graduation certificate and assessments will not be issued to students with outstanding fees.
• A cancellation can be made up to one month prior to course start and 30% of the full course fee that has been paid will be refunded.
• Cancellations less than 1 month prior to course start, no refund.
• The £500 deposit is non-refundable.
• Cancellations must be made in writing to the address started below.
Cancellation of Course
Eden Yoga Teacher Training reserve the right to cancel the course at any point. If the course is cancelled more than 1 month prior to course start 100% of the fee will be refunded. If the course is cancelled within one month of course start, or over the duration of the course itself, Eden Yoga Teacher Training will offer an alternative course date at no extra cost.
Cancellations and Complaints Procedure
Cancellations and Complaints must be made in writing to;
Eden Yoga Teacher Training,
Unit 2 Hollies Court, Hollies Park Road,
Hollies Business Park